Toll Management System
The system put in place to collect revenue and recover the capital outlay incurred on the cost of construction, maintenance, repairs, and expenses on toll operation by concessionaires, private organizations to provide reduced travel time and increased level to service to end user is known as a Toll Management System (TMS).
SCAIPL Toll Management System (ETMS) integrated with various subsystems
- Facilitate smooth traffic flow that minimizes leakages and increases revenues
- Detect fraud and incidents, easing operations and minimizing risk.
- Is capable to handle more than 100,000+ PCU per day
- Determine exact Toll Charge through Automated Vehicle Classification (AVC)
- Detect overweight vehicles using violation controls like Weigh in Motion (WIM)
- Facilitate faster and accurate processing of vehicular data via Automatic Number Plate detectors and works in conjunction with Speed Enforcement engines.